You have 1 day to finish it. I DO NOT REPLY TO EMAILS, AND I DO NOT NEGOTIATE TO PAY OUTSIDE THIS WEBSITE. Please submit your handshake and wait for a response from me!
I’LL PAY $15 ONLY, DO NOT ASK HOW MUCH AFTER REQUESTING A HANDSHAKE
Please handshake if you know statistics and you can stand behind your work, I WILL dispute the transaction if you send wrong answers.
1- Using the standard linear function for a straight line, what is the slope coefficient for a line with the defining points of (2,3) (6,12)?
2) 2- In the regression equation, what does β0 (beta 0) stand for?
a. The error term
b. The slope coefficient
c. The dependent variable
d. The Y intercept
3) 3- If a given correlation has an R of -.90, the slope is:
a. Strongly negative
b. Strongly positive
c. Moderately negative
d. Moderately positive
4) 4- Which of the following is/are true about correlations?
a. R is calculated by (observed covariance)/(maximum possible positive covariance)
b. A correlation produces a predictive coefficient
c. An r is figured using Z-scores
d. Correlation can be done using only the X axis
e. R is also known as the “coefficient of correlation”
5) 5- Outliers have little or no effect on correlations or regressions.
6) 6- What is the r-crit for an n of 18, with an alpha of .01, two-tailed?
7) 7- For a regression that has an r-squared of .39, what is the “explained error” of the regression equation?
8) 8- Which of the following are assumptions for linear regressions?
a. Data elements must be independent
b. The data must produce a straight line
c. The distribution of errors must be normal
d. The data must be ratio or interval
9) 9- Which of the following is NOT a type of regression?
b. Berkeley nonlinear