4-2 worksheet | Marketing homework help
Overview: For this task, you will complete the Module Four worksheet detailing a SWOT analysis to determine the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats of a specific healthcare organization’s service or product. Focus on a specific product or service within one of the healthcare organizations you selected from the worksheet (the Mayo Clinic, Johns Hopkins, or the Cleveland Clinic). Based on your SWOT analysis, you will then propose an additional service or product to market for the organization, while also comparing it to a competing healthcare organization’s service or product.
This task is designed to provide practice for the analysis, service proposal, and competition analysis that you will complete as part of Final Project Milestone Two in Module Five.
Prompt: Complete the following critical elements in the Module Four Worksheet:
• SWOT: ○ Identify three strengths for the healthcare organization’s service or product that you chose, explaining what makes these elements strengths.
○ Identify three weaknesses for the healthcare organization’s service or product that you chose, explaining what makes these elements weaknesses.
○ Identify three opportunities for the healthcare organization’s service or product that you chose, explaining what makes these elements opportunities.
○ Identify three threats for the healthcare organization’s service or product that you chose, explaining what makes these elements threats.
• Additional Service/Product: What additional service or product would you propose to market for this organization? Why?
• Competing Service/Product: In making your proposal, identify a competing healthcare organization’s similar service or product—one that you think is effective. Briefly describe why you feel it is successful.
Note: Be sure to apply instructor feedback on this worksheet task to your Final Project Milestone Two due in Module Five—especially the sections on the situational analysis, service proposal, and competition analysis that you will need to consider when completing your final healthcare marketing and communication plan.
Guidelines for Submission: Do not alter the worksheet or submit the assignment in the form of an paper. For this and all worksheets, you are not required to include a cover page. You are expected to provide in-text citations for your sources and a reference list at the end of the worksheet.
Healthcare Marketing: A Case Study Approach, Part II Introduction “The Five Ps of Healthcare Marketing” and Chapters 5 and 6
Essentials of Healthcare Marketing, Chapter 2, pages 61-66: “Situational Assessment”