Analyze and recommend strategies | Operations Management homework help
For this activity, you will work on sections V and VI of the Strategic Audit Report by researching, evaluating, and selecting strategies for your strategic audit company. Finding the right strategy that aligns with your company’s mission, vision, culture, and business objectives take continuous evaluation and research. The better the focus, appraisal, and calculations, the easier it will be to select the best strategy for your company to be successful in the future.
The company you will use for your Strategic Audit Report is FedEx.
Provided are the guidelines to complete each section:
- Using the worksheet, guidelines, and example sheets provided within the attachment section, create an SFAS matrix for your strategic audit company.
2. Using the guidelines and example documents (provided within the attachment section), create a TOWS analysis matrix for your strategic audit company.
o TOWS Analysis Example (DOCX)
3. From your completed TOWS Analysis recommend the one strategy that you feel best meets the future needs of your firm.
o Support your decision by writing a detailed explanation justifying your selection. Use at least two outside sources properly cited and referenced to support your decision.
This may be the most important section in the strategic audit report, as it should tell the reader what you are going to do with all of the information presented in the audit and the best future strategy for the organization.
· Parts 1 and 2 of your assignment should consist of the completed SFAS Worksheet and TOWS Analysis
· Part 3 of your assignment should be a one-page assessment of your recommended strategy.
· All pages should be double-spaced, with sources cited and referenced using current APA formatting
Compile all pages of your document to submit to this assignment.