When inventorying old equipment, you find a PC that was built in 1994. The computer is in a full-tower case, with a large motherboard installed within that clearly can’t be put into a slimline case from that same era. What form factor is the motherboard most likely to be?
Assignment: The Key Concepts in Economics
Due Week 8 and worth 175 points
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
- Identify at least four (4) key points of a relevant economic article from either the Strayer Library or a newspaper. The article must deal with any course concepts covered in Weeks 1-8.
- Apply one (1) of the following economic concepts (supply, demand, market structures, elasticity, costs of production, GDP, Unemployment, inflation, aggregate demand, and aggregate supply) to the key points that you highlighted in Question 1.
- Explain how the concept that you identified in Question 2 could affect the U.S. economy.
- In your concluding paragraph, state whether you agree or disagree with the economic article identified in Question 1. Provide a rationale for the response.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment with one (1) being your article.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze the dynamics of supply and demand to anticipate market equilibrium.
- Analyze the elasticity of demand and supply and its importance, and the effect of taxes or other public policies.
- Describe the impact of various forms of competition on business operations with emphasis on perfect competition.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in principles of economics.\
Assignment 1: LASA 2: Analyzing a Social Policy
In this course, you have learned that social policies are formulated to solve social problems considered important by a mass of voters, media, and political actors. Social policy is but one solution to the problem—not necessarily the most rational, effective, or socially just. Social policies are human creations and, as such, can be changed. In this paper you will analyze a social policy as a tool for social justice.
Research one social welfare policy using your textbook, the Argosy University online library resources, and the Internet.
Analyze the policy and address the following:
The social problem addressed by the policy
- What is/are the problem/s to be solved in the most fundamental terms?
- What is the history of the problem/s in the United States?
- What are the various theories about the causes of the problem/s? Based on this, what do you think is/are the most important causes/s of the problem/s?
The policy objectives, value premises, expectation, and target populations
- Policy objectives—overt and covert objectives: What are the stated objectives of the policy? In your judgment, what are the covert objectives of the policy?
- What are the values underlying the policy objectives? What values are revealed by the overt and covert objectives?
- What did the policymakers expect would be the result of the policy?
- Target segments of the population at whom policy is aimed: Discuss the direct target of the policy in terms of size and other demographic characteristics. Who are the indirect targets of the policy?
Effects of the policy
- Intended effects: What effects did the lawmakers intend?
- Unintended effects: What effects did the lawmakers not foresee?
- Distinguish between short-range (less than five years) and long-range (over five years) effects of the policy.
Implications of the Policy
- Changes in the distribution of material resources: Are there any changes to the distribution of material resources, including income and other tangible benefits, as a result of the policy for direct or indirect target groups?
- Changes in distribution of services, rights, and statuses: Are there any changes in services, rights, or statuses as a result of the policy?
- What alternative policy/policies would more effectively address the social problem discussed in the policy analysis while advancing social justice?
Write a 4–6-page paper in Word format. Apply APA standards to citation of sources. Make sure to include research in addition to the textbook from credible, scholarly sources. Use the following file naming convention: LastnameFirstInitial_M5_A1.doc.
Find 3 academic journal articles on the educational system ofFrance.Do not use information gathered on web sites; these must be published academic journal articles. For example, go to Google Scholar you could search French teacher education.
Create a reference page listing the 3 articles in APA format in a Word document. After each reference, insert a 150-word minimum annotation (summary/critique).Do not copy the article abstract.
Create a PowerPoint presentation that you would use if lecturing to a high school or college class about the history of education in France.Use minimal text in the slides, so as not to clutter the screen. Focus on visual representations, charts, pictures, and graphs.
In the speaker notes, outline what you would say verbally to the class for each slide using bulleted phrases. Do not insert regular, narrative paragraphs.
Make the final slide a reference page of sources for the PowerPoint. They may be the same ones you use for the annotated bibliography. Your textbook, of course, may be one of your references. You must cite at least 4 sources using proper APA format.
“Who’s Who” List
In a Word document, create a list of the top 3 influential persons in the history of education in France. List the name, birth–death years, and insert a picture of each of your individuals. You will compose a one-paragraph (6–7 sentences) profile similar to those found in a “Who’s Who in Education” book.
Include at least 1 reference in APA format. The reference can be your textbook, taken from your Annotated Bibliography, or another source.
Take the Big 5 Personality Inventory in the attached. Write a 400- to 600-word summary of your personality, as described by the Big 5 Inventory. Discuss the upsides and the downsides of the pattern of the five dimensions or traits of your personality. We know that three of the Big 5—conscientiousness, openness, and extroversion—are closely associated with leadership effectiveness. How do your scores reflect your readiness to become a leader? Include a reflection about how your personality shapes your behavior toward work, school, and teamwork.
Can someone please tell me what is wrong with these two programs, please and thank you
float a, b, c;
int i, j;
printf(“Enter elements of 1st matrix\n”);
for(i=0; i<2; ++i);
for(j=0; j<2; ++j);
printf(“Enter a%d%d: “, i+1, j+1);
printf(“Enter elements of 2nd matrix\n”);
for(i=0; i<2; ++i);
for(j=0; j<2; ++j);
printf(“Enter b%d%d: “, i+1, j+1);
for(i=0; i<2; ++i);
for(j=0; j<2; ++j);
c[i][j] = a[i][j] + b[i][j];
printf(“\n Sum Of Matrix:”);
for(i=0; i<2; ++i);
for(j=0; j<2; ++j);
#define line 10
#define COL 10
int r,c,pro[line] [COL];
printf(“Print the Table from 2 to 10\n\n\n”);
printf(” ————————————— \n “);
printf(“%4d” ,pro[i] [j]);
Please answer any two of the following questions:
- How is racial profiling an example of the conflict view of crime?
- How can the principles of restorative justice be used in sentencing?
- How would you respond to someone who claims that the social roles of men and women have converged and, if anything, women actually have more power today?
- Can you think of institutions and practices that show gender discrimination to be a continuing and contemporary problem?
- Do you think applying peacemaking theory can help reduce crime?
- What factors have caused youth to act so violenty in Baltimore? (Check out the Scott Shane article in the April 28, 2015 New York Times; “Baltimore Riots are Another Scar on a City Battered by Neglect.”)
Assignment 1.Google Hangouts
(you can have video, audio, text, share your screen, meet with your classmates and schedule a time when it works best for you, you can meet and record the session and stream it to YouTube then send me the link. LinkedIn, Diigo is another option for Social Bookmarking (you could use this for team researching, you can create lists and share them), Blogging, Google Docs, or another similar service.
Then you need to write a 1-2 page paper describing the experience of creating the social media site. Discuss the benefits you see of having this service, as well as the concerns you have with it.
Assignment 2. Watch the movie “The Social Network” and write a one page paper sharing your opinion regarding whether you thought Mark Zuckerberg stole the idea for Facebook.
In 2010, “The Social Network” was released and was nominated for an Academy Award (Oscar) for movie of the year. It chronicled the origins of Facebook and raised the question of who had the idea for Facebook.
Watch the movie “The Social Network” and write a one page paper sharing your opinion regarding whether you thought Mark Zuckerberg stole the idea for Facebook.
Throughout this course, you will be designing a Counseling Group from start to finish. The assignment will be broken into three parts, which are due at different intervals in the course. For the three part assignment, choose from the following group types (If you are in the addiction counseling program, select an addiction group):
- Children of divorce
- Children of addicts
- Adult Survivors of abuse (could be sexual or physical)
- Treatment for adults who are addicts
- Grief recovery
- Teens struggling with gender dysphoria (sexual identity).
- Teen support group (parents who are addicts)
- Relationship building (homosexual and heterosexual – there does not have to be a division because a group is a group).
- Domestic violence group for nonoffenders
- Parenting group
Identify what type of group you will design by selecting one of the group types listed above.
Write a 300-600-word summary of your selected group.
Be sure to include the following in your summary:
- Group type
- Why you chose this type of group
- Population serving
- Number of sessions
- Number of participants
- Goals of the counseling group
- A minimum of two scholarly references, not including the course textbook.
ps please choose children of addicts
Building on your previous work, it is time to start showing how Perl can be used to manage the servers. The chief information officer (CIO) is excited about your work so far and wants to see more.
Pick 3 system commands and provide the following:
- A brief description of the command and why you might use it
- How you will invoke the commands through Perl and why (System, Exec or Backtick)
- Sample code showing how you would use the command
Your work on connecting to a database has not gone unnoticed. There is a growing interest to see better reporting, and Perl may be the answer. Create a table in your database with the attached spreadsheet as your guide, and generate the following reports:
- Find all servers with CPU utilization above (>) 90%.
- Find the average memory usage for all servers.
- Show the server with the most memory utilization.
- Show the server with the least amount of disk free.
Provide a brief analysis on why the above metrics may be useful. You can also simply cut and paste the Perl commands that you are using into a Word document.
Note: The project should be completed in Word and should be professional in appearance and free of errors. Think of this as a memo to management where you are demonstrating your capabilities in this area
300–400 words, code, and reports
All the information and papers on essaytoads.com website are published in good faith and for research and reference purposes only. We do not allow submitting these papers as it is for academic credit.