Company selected: Johnson & Johnson (Excel Project attatched)
Instructions and Rubric are included. Please create a powerpoint presentation on the information provided in the Excel attachment.
Each student will prepare a 10-12 minute presentation, summarizing the financial statement analysis completed on the company that was the focus of the Excel Project. Start by preparing a PowerPoint presentation that concisely summarizes the following key areas:
1. INTRODUCTION: A general description of the Company, its products/services, industry, primary customer base, and major competitors
2. INCOME: A discussion of the company’s primary sources of core and comprehensive income, major sources of non-operating or transitory earnings (if applicable), and quality of earnings
3. CASH FLOWS: A discussion of cash flow trends for each of the 3 major categories (operating, investing, financing)
4. RATIO ANALYSIS: Key conclusions drawn from the company’s last 3 years of ratios, as well as a comparison to industry averages and competitors. Should include a discussion for each major category of ratios, including liquidity, solvency/leverage, efficiency, profitability, and market value.
5. MARKET VALUATION: A consideration of any unrecorded assets, as well as the company’s general market value or stock price trends.
6. STRENGTHS/WEAKNESSES: Summarize the company’s key financial strengths and weaknesses, in comparison to its competitors and the industry.
7. FUTURE PROSPECTS: Discuss what conclusions you were able to draw regarding the company’s future prospect from your financial analysis and research.
8. BIBLICAL WORLDVIEW: Evaluate the company’s financial position and organizational strategy in relation to a Biblical worldview.
Presentations should include in-text citations (APA style, current edition) that reference at least 8 scholarly/trade sources, the course textbook, and the Bible.