Week 10 Assignment – Part D: Your Marketing Plan Presentation
Synthesize the information from your previous assignments and create a PowerPoint presentation in which you present your full marketing plan. References are required. Use PowerPoint or other presentation software that includes slide notes. The presentation should be at least 10 slides and no more than 15 slides in length. Be sure to include a title slide and a slide for references. This presentation does not require any video or audio narration.
Create a professional 10–15 slide PowerPoint presentation in which you:
- Define goals and objectives in detail, including how they can be measured and applied to customers, clients, and employees.
- Deliver a market analysis that includes support for your conclusions regarding market trends.
- Summarize an environmental analysis determining the status of external factors that will impact the company’s offerings.
- Present a consumer analysis that identified the target market and how the company will meet the needs of the consumers in a competitively superior way.
- Define the marketing mix based on analysis of the market, environment, consumers, and SWOT.
- Prepare a PowerPoint presentation of 10 to 15 content slides, with comprehensive speaker’s notes detailing your marketing plan.
- Use at least two sources to support your writing. Choose sources that are credible, relevant, and appropriate. Cite each source listed on your source page at least one time within your assignment. For help with research, writing, and citation, access the library or review library guides.