Anwser both question in seperate word ducument
1. What would you want to study? If you could create a poll or survey, what would your topic be? minimum of 100 words apa
Describe your population (the type of person you want), sample (n = ?), one to three questions you would ask, and how you would graph the results.
2. Students, please review the following topics. Post your answers and discuss amongst your peers about what you learned this week.
1. This probability distribution shown below relates to the number of times a person goes to a local coffee shop per day. What is the expected mean (average) number of times a person goes to a local coffee shop per day?
2. What is the area equal to under a normal curve distribution?
3. What does the Central Limit Theorem say about the traditional sample size that separates a large sample size from a small sample size?
4. What is inferred by the 95% confidence interval of the mean?
5. What happens to the confidence interval as the sample size increases?